Nationally Recognized for Our Commitment to Excellence
St. Luke’s is honored to be recognized with several awards, designations, and accreditations for the important work we do. These include Healthgrades, which has chosen us as one of the top hospitals in the United States.
National awards are well-deserved recognition for the hard work of our dedicated caregivers. And they let you as a healthcare consumer know you can count on St. Luke’s for the highest levels of patient care and safety. When we win an award, the real winner is you.
We are proud of the recognition we earn, but our best rewards come from helping patients heal, supporting their families and loved ones, and working every day to improve the health of the people in our communities.
When We Win, You Win.
Here are just some of the organizations that have recognized St. Luke's.
- National Research Corporation
- Truven Health Analytics
- Magnet Recognition for Nursing Excellence
- Joint Commission
- National Cancer Institute Community Cancer Centers Program (NCCCP) (2010-June 2012)
- American Heart Association
- Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI)
- Avatar International
- Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy
- American College of Radiology (ACR) / Society of Breast Imaging
- National Association of Children’s Hospitals and Related Institutions (NACHRI)
- Qualis Health
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- U.S. News & World Report – America’s Best Hospitals
- Health Care's Most Wired