Nationally Recognized for Our Commitment to Excellence
St. Luke’s is honored to be recognized with several awards, designations, and accreditations for the excellent work of our medical teams. We’ve most recently been named one of the nation’s Top 15 Health Systems by Truven Health Analytics. The Truven study shows that the Top 15 Health Systems have better patient safety, better survival rates, lower 30-day mortality rates, fewer complications, and shorter hospital stays. Learn more about the Truven Top 15 Award
National awards are well-deserved recognition for the hard work of our dedicated caregivers. And they let you as a healthcare consumer know you can count on St. Luke’s for the highest levels of patient care and safety. When we win an award, the real winner is you.
We are proud of the recognition we earn, but our best rewards come from helping patients heal, supporting their families and loved ones, and working every day to improve the health of the people in our communities.
When We Win, You Win.
Here are just some of the organizations that have recognized St. Luke's.
- National Research Corporation
- Truven Health Analytics
- Magnet Recognition for Nursing Excellence
- Joint Commission
- Qualis Health
- American Heart Association
- Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI)
- Avatar International
- Chest Pain Center Accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy
- American College of Radiology (ACR) / Society of Breast Imaging
- National Association of Children’s Hospitals and Related Institutions (NACHRI)
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Health Care's Most Wired