For patients and their adult family members on or near the St. Luke's Boise campus
Bishop Foote Guest House
121 W. Jefferson Street • Boise, Idaho 83712
The Bishop Foote Guest House is available for adult patients of St. Luke's or St. Luke's MSTI and their families. Kitchen and laundry facilities are available in this comfortable, home-like atmosphere. Read More
St. Luke’s Guest Quarters
190 E. Bannock Street • Boise, Idaho 83712
St. Luke’s Guest Quarters provide temporary lodging for St. Luke's and St. Luke's MSTI patients and their immediate families. Located within the hospital itself, Guest Quarters rooms are designed to complement the services currently provided by the Bishop Foote Guest House (381-3055) and the Ronald McDonald House (336-5478).
St. Luke’s Guest Quarters are for St. Luke’s and St. Luke's MSTI patients and their immediate families who:
- Need accommodations following their outpatient surgery or discharge from St. Luke’s. This eases the transition from hospital to home.
- Can benefit from overnight lodging prior to a scheduled surgery or other procedure.
St. Luke’s Guest Quarters are located on the 4th floor of the hospital's main building. Food service is available in the hospital cafeteria, the deli, vending areas, and the espresso bar.
A manager is on duty 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Single rooms are $51/night (+ tax) and suites are $74/night (+ tax). For more information or to make reservations, call 381-1700 or email StLukesGuestQuarters@slhs.org.
Located in the employee parking lot on Warm Springs Avenue
RV parking is available for patients and families of St. Luke’s Boise or St. Luke's MSTI. The lot is open all year and is free of charge. The stay is limited to 30 days, but may be extended according to need.
Water, electricity, and security camera surveillance are provided as well as transportation to and from St. Luke’s Boise.
For more information, please call 381-2353
Ronald McDonald House
101 Warm Springs Avenue • Boise, Idaho 83712
The Idaho Ronald McDonald House provides lodging for families who live outside Ada County, who have a child (18 years or younger) hospitalized or receiving medical treatment at Boise area medical facilities. The house is located one block from St. Luke’s Boise.
- A patient / family must have a medical referral.
- Transportation is available.
- The house has kitchen and laundry facilities available.
- Food / meals are provided.
- There is a fenced yard with playground equipment and an indoor playroom.
- A manager is on duty 24 hours/day for emergencies.
- Guests under age 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
For more information, please call (208) 336-5478 between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.