St. Luke's Emergency Department
In a life-threatening situation, call 911 without delay.
St. Luke’s Emergency Department (ED) in Boise features state-of-the-art technology and equipment, and is designed with the patient’s safety and comfort in mind.
- Board-certified Emergency Medicine physicains on staff 24/7
- 29 private treatment rooms
- Accredited Chest Pain Center staffed by emergency physicians and nurses with advanced training in cardiac care, consulting cardiologists, and other professional staff.
- Idaho’s only Pediatric Emergency Department, open 4 p.m. to midnight seven days a week. (When the Pediatric ED is closed, children receive expert, specialized care in St. Luke’s general Emergency Department.)
- Rapid lab and x-ray services
The main entrance to St. Luke’s Boise Emergency Department is located on Bannock Street, across from the Patient / Visitor Parking Lot. Map and driving directions
When to Seek Emergency Care
Call 911 immediately or go directly to the nearest emergency department for conditions that could be life-threatening, such as:
For help determining if emergency care is necessary, talk with your doctor. In a life-threatening situation, call 911 without delay.