St. Lukes Center for Medical/Surgical Services
Medical/surgical health care providers at St. Luke's are trained in a wide range of services to provide both the expert technical care and the comforting extra touches needed during illness or for a diagnosis or recovery. This continuum of care encompasses emergency care to surgery to home care, including state-of-the-art diagnostics and technology. From Meridian to Boise to the Wood River Valley, St. Luke's provides quality health care services to meet your needs.
- General and Specialty Surgery
- Otolaryngology Surgery (Ear, Nose, and Throat)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery - General and Specialty (See Pediatric Surgery Tour)
- Laparoscopic Procedures
- St. Luke's Surgery Center (outpatient surgery) in two convenient locations
- Vascular Surgery
- St. Luke's Medical Transport
- Diabetic Care
- Emergency Services
- Bariatric (weight loss) Surgery
For more information call (208) 381-9000.
Medical professionals, click here for scheduling information.