Ways to Give
CARES Wish List
Thank you for considering a donation to CARES. With the support of generous donors, we are able to offer much needed basic necessities and enriching activities for our patients.
The CARES Program provides medical examinations and documentation for alleged victims of child abuse as well as medical treatment or follow-up referrals as needed. Our trained specialists at the CARES Program provide medical examinations, recorded forensic interviews and psycho-social assessments to help in the investigation process of the alleged abuse.
Listed below are suggestions of items needed by CARES:
- Clothing - all types, all sizes for children from infant to adolescent. Of great need are sweat shirts and sweat pants.
- Stuffed Animals
- Toothbrushes (for all pediatric stages), dental floss and toothpaste
- Hygiene Items -personal grooming, hair care, etc.
Other Priority Needs
- Backpacks & School Supplies
- Coloring Books
- Markers, Crayons, Colored Pencils
- Arts and Crafts Kits
- Reading Books, Crossword Puzzles, and Writing Journals for Adolescents
- LeapPad Brand Books and Cartridges
- Child Appropriate Movies – Dragon Tales, Clifford, Veggie Tales, etc.
- Lego Sets (large size legos)
- Toy Cars
Restrictions for Donated Items:
For safety and infection control reasons, please donate only new items that are washable, nontoxic, and not easily broken. We are unable to accept used clothing, used toys or toys that represent violence. Please do not gift wrap your donations.