Ways to Give
How to Apply
If you would like to become a part of St. Luke’s team of volunteers, please submit an online application or call (208) 381-2265.
Opportunities for Volunteers
Click here to learn about volunteer opportunities at St. Luke’s in the Treasure Valley.
A Few Things to Keep in Mind
We are very fortunate to have many individuals interested in volunteering at St. Luke's—sometimes more than we have service openings for! The volunteer role is extremely important at St. Luke’s, as everyone representing our organization has an impact on our patients and their experience with us. A few items to keep in mind:
- Volunteering is not "job shadowing."
- We do not offer "internships" through our volunteer program.
- We do not "create" positions for your personal/professional goals. We have specific needs specified by departments that we assist in filling.
- No patient care is involved in volunteering at St. Luke's.
- Before applying, please ask yourself, "Am I applying because I have a sincere volunteer spirit?" and "Can I consistently commit to one shift every week?"
When we have an opening, we will call you for an interview. In the meantime, we will keep your application on file for possible future positions. The majority of our volunteer needs are Monday through Friday during normal work hours.
We make every effort to place our volunteers according to your and our needs, interests, and expectations. Thank you for considering sharing the gift of your volunteer spirit with St. Luke's!