St. Luke's Children's
Our four pediatric fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons are committed to providing the highest quality care in the most cost-effective manner, including a full complement of non-surgical and surgical care for musculoskeletal problems affecting children from birth into young adulthood.
Jason Robison, MD
Bachelor of Science: Brigham Young University
Kevin G. Shea, MD
Bachelor of Science: University of Notre Dame
Orthopedic Trauma, Bern, Switzerland
Ilizarov Surgery, Italy
American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine,
South America Travelling Sports Medicine Fellowship
Buzz Showalter, MD
Medical School: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Scoliosis and back deformity
- Pediatric and adolescent sports medicine
- Young Adult Hip Program
- Congenital and acquired deformities
- Hereditary and genetic disorders
- Ponsetti clubfoot deformity correction
- Flatfoot and other foot deformity management
- Hip dysplasia and deformity
- Neuromuscular diseases: Cerebral palsy, spasticity, spina bifida
- Abnormal gait or walking abnormalities such as in-toeing, out-toeing, or toe walking
- Leg length discrepancy
- Bone tumors including benign bone cysts, dysplasias, and osteochondromas
- Rheumatologic conditions
- In-house x-rays and MRI
- Casting, bracing, and splinting
- Physical therapy
- Outpatient surgical services
- Injections for arthritic and painful joints, bursitis, tendonitis, and back conditions
Patients are seen by appointment only. Please notify us if you will be late; you may be asked to reschedule.
Please notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you will not be able to make your scheduled appointment. This will enable us to serve all patients in a timely manner.
You may be mailed paperwork to complete prior to each appointment, please contact our office if you have any questions with the paperwork.
We ask that you bring your insurance card, photo ID and current list of medications with you to each visit and notify us of any changes in your address, phone number, or insurance information.
We accept Medicaid and most private insurance plans. We ask that you bring your insurance card with you to each visit and notify us of any changes in your address, phone number, or insurance information.
No medications are filled through our office; please contact your primary care physician.