St. Luke's Children's Endocrinology
Daniel P. Flynn, MD
Dr. Flynn’s areas of clinical interest are all aspects of pediatric endocrinology and diabetology.
Michael T. Swinyard, MD (visiting)
Dr. Swinyard is board certified in pediatric endocrinology.
Medical School: University of Utah School of Medicine
Our team also includes:
- Management of all pediatric endocrine disorders, including those affecting growth, puberty, thyroid and adrenal function, bone metabolism, and glucose utilization
- Treatment of endocrine sequelae of childhood cancer therapies
- Evaluation and treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome
- Evaluation of obesity, including care of endocrine and genetic (syndromic) causes (for example: Prader-Willi Syndrome)
- Treatment of Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes mellitus with our multidisciplinary care team
Patients are seen by appointment only. Please notify us if you will be late; you may be asked to reschedule.
Please notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you will not be able to make your scheduled appointment. This will enable us to serve all patients in a timely manner.
You may be mailed paperwork to complete prior to each appointment, please contact our office if you have any questions with the paperwork.
We ask that you bring your insurance card, photo ID and current list of medications with you to each visit and notify us of any changes in your address, phone number, or insurance information.
We accept Medicaid and most private insurance plans. We ask that you bring your insurance card with you to each visit and notify us of any changes in your address, phone number, or insurance information.
Talk with your provider at each visit to be sure your prescriptions are up to date. For refills, contact your pharmacy. Your pharmacy will then contact our office for verification and approval. Talk with your provider before your prescription runs out, and please allow 48 hours for refills.