St. Luke's Children's Neurology
St. Luke's Children's Neurology is dedicated to the care of children with disorders that affect the brain, spinal cord, and neuromuscular system.
David Bettis, MD
Medical School: University of Colorado
Lindsey Foy, MD
Medical School: University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences
Edward Jernigan, MD, MPH
Shannon Morrill, PA-C
Bachelor's Degree: Biology
St. Luke's Children's Neurology is primarily concerned with the medical management of:
- Epilepsy and seizure disorders
- Tics and Tourette syndrome
- Developmental delay
- Brain injury and cerebral palsy
- Congenital brain and spine disorders
- Movement disorders
- Neurocutaneous syndromes
- Inborn errors of metabolism
Patients are seen by appointment only. Please notify us if you will be late; you may be asked to reschedule.
Please notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you will not be able to make your scheduled appointment. This will enable us to serve all patients in a timely manner.
You may be mailed paperwork to complete prior to each appointment, please contact our office if you have any questions with the paperwork.
We ask that you bring your insurance card, photo ID and current list of medications with you to each visit and notify us of any changes in your address, phone number, or insurance information.
We accept Medicaid and most private insurance plans. We ask that you bring your insurance card with you to each visit and notify us of any changes in your address, phone number, or insurance information.
Please help us help you make sure you don't run out of medicine by following these guidelines:
- Keep track of your child's medication(s)
- Call or visit your Pharmacy when your child has no less than 8 days of medication left
- Have your Pharmacist fax a refill authorization request to our office
- Allow up to 3 business days for our office to process your medication request
- If a prior authorization is also needed from your insurance company, please allow an additional 3 business days to process
NOTE: Medication refill requests coming to us on a Friday after 12pm will NOT be processed until the following business day.