Luke's Boise and Meridian Classes, Events, and Support Groups
Parenting and Child Development
For more information, or to register for classes, call (208) 381-9000.
- Breastfeeding Bunch
- Breastfeeding Multiples (recommended prior to delivery)
- Breastfeeding: Plan for Success (recommended prior to delivery)
Your Child's Health and Wellness
Seat Safety Checks
- The Happiest Baby on the Block
- Courageous Hearts of Idaho (Cardiac Support Group)
- Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED
- Parenting and the Brain
- Pediatric Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED
- Safe Sitter Seminar (for Babysitters)
For Friends and Family
(This class does not meet OSHA stndards or result in American Heart Association certification)
- Those Outstanding Toddlers (TOTs)
Happening to Me?
A puberty class for kids ages 9-12 and their parents.