St. Luke's Eagle Urgent Care
St. Luke’s Eagle Urgent Care is the place to come for cost-effective, efficient care of minor injuries and illnesses. Did you forget about that flu shot or sports physical? We can help with that, too.
Open Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday, 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Protect yourself against the flu! Flu shots are available for all ages – no appointment necessary.
- Treatment of minor illnesses such as ear infections, sore throats, and fevers
- Treatment of minor injuries such as fractures, sprains, and lacerations
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Follow-up emergency department visits for suture removals or wound checks
- Sports physicals
- Minor work injuries
Urgent Care vs. Emergency Care: What You Need to Know
Phone and Address:
3101 E. State Street
Eagle, Idaho 83616
(Corner of Highway 44 and North Horseshoe Bend Road)
Map and Directions