Work where you truly make a difference.
A strong, professional nursing staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s. We engage nurses at every level of the organization as leaders, caregivers, and scientists. For new graduates and veteran nurses alike, opportunities for skill enhancement, knowledge enrichment, and career advancement abound—from community hospital care to rural clinic practice to leading-edge tertiary services.
Nurses at St. Luke’s work to provide a patient-focused, nursing-friendly environment that extends from the hospital and clinic to the patient’s home, community, and workplace. Our nurse-to-patient ratios are among the best in the country, allowing nursing staff to establish effective and meaningful patient relationships. Even in our high-tech world, a personal touch is still vital in helping patients heal.
Nursing Areas of Opportunity
- Labor and Delivery
- Critical Care
- Coronary Care/CVOR/Cath Lab/Telemetry
- Staff and Patient Education
- Home Care and Hospice
- Operating Room/PACU/Endoscopy
- Palliative Care
- Float Pool
- Other specialty and general positions
Learn more about nursing at St. Luke's
- Nursing Information Flyer (pdf)
- 2013 Nursing Annual Report (pdf)
- 2013-2015 Nursing Strategic Plan (pdf)
Why choose St. Luke's?
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Residency Program with an emphasis on evidence-based practice
The Magnet Difference
Magnet is the gold standard for nursing care, designated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). St. Luke’s is one of only 359 Magnet hospitals, one of the elite 7% of facilities with this designation in the U.S
St. Luke’s enjoys an outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and superior healthcare organization. We strive to add only those individuals who will continue in the same tradition of excellence. Apply today!
Visit our careers blog for additional information