The Occupational Health team at St. Luke’s Jerome is dedicated to meeting the needs of individuals and the business community. We offer comprehensive health-related services to ensure employees can safely begin employment, help workers remain healthy, and assist current employees who have work-related injuries return to work as soon as possible. We work with patients and their employers as they progress in work injury rehabilitation, and we perform on-site drug testing and vaccinations.
Our services include:
- Same day evaluations
- Treatment of work-related injury and illness
- Timely referral to specialists
- Pre- and post-job offer physicals
- Fitness for duty assessments
- Hazardous material examinations
- NIDA (DOT) physicals
- NIDA drug and alcohol screenings
- Preventive vaccinations
- Workplace on-site health fairs
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please call (208) 324-0636.