Respiratory Therapy and Certified Home Oxygen Services
Respiratory therapists help assess and treat chronic lung problems, including asthma, emphysema, and COPD, as well as acute problems caused by heart attack, stroke, trauma, or complications from birth. Our services include:
- Nebulizer therapy (aerosol mist inhaled into the lungs)
- Home oxygen therapy
- Patient education
- Pulmonary function test and spirometry (measure lung function)
- Pulse oximetry (monitor oxygen)
Home Oxygen Services
St. Luke’s Jerome provides Certified Home Oxygen Services delivered by qualified respiratory therapists to your home. Services include:
- Home oxygen delivery with customer education
- Nebulizer installation and guidance
- Respiratory therapy assessments with reports sent to your physician
Respiratory therapists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call (208) 324-6139.