Sports Medicine Symposium
The 4th Annual Sports Medicine Symposium is geared toward coaches, athletic trainers, physical therapists, educators, and students addressing injuries and dysfunction in athletes. Course work will include paths for pre-professionals and professionals. Topics include:
- Common Knee Injuries in Sports
- Orthopedic Emergencies in Athletics
- Hand and Wrist Injuries in Athletes
- Shoulder Dislocation and Slap Lesions
- Too Much, Too Soon in the Developing Athlete
- MRSA and Athletic Skin Disorders
- Be Aware: Psychological Antecedents and Consequences of Athletic Injuries
- Several other topcis
College of Southern Idaho
Health Science and Human Services Building
Friday, June 21, 2013, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday, June 22, 2013, 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
Physical Therapist or PTA