Health System Libraries
Boise / Magic Valley / Meridian / Wood River
About Our Libraries
The St. Luke's Health System Libraries are available to provide you with health and medical information. Our staff can guide you to resources that will help answer your health-related questions, but we do not provide medical advice or interpretation. If you or a family member have a medical concern, please talk with your health care provider.
The Libraries offer a variety of helpful services, including:
- Access to online and print clinical resources
- Mediated searching and research support
- Article retrieval and Interlibrary Loan assistance
- Sharing print materials throughout the St. Luke's System via a transit service
- Electronic Table of Contents (eTOC) service for employees and members of the Medical Staffs
- A number of computer workstations for research and business use
- Textbooks available for many of the courses offered by the St. Luke's Clinical Learning Services Department
- Employees and staff physicians have 24 hour access to our libraries
- Please have your badge with you to check out items
- Charges may apply for services performed for nonaffiliated healthcare practitioners, students, and members of the legal community
Boise Library Information
The Dr. Maurice M. Burkholder Health Sciences Library is located on the 5th floor of St. Luke's South Tower on the downtown Boise campus.
We are open to the public from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
For more information, call 381-2276, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Meridian Administration office located in Suite 2213 provides a small collection of textbooks for St. Luke's Education classes and leadership development materials.
We are open from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Magic Valley Library Information
The Max W. Carver, M.D. Memorial Library is located on the 1st floor in the same hallway as the elevators and near the Medical Staff Lounge.
We are open to the public from 8:30 am -5 pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
For more information, call 814-0430 or 814-0431, or email email@example.com.
Wood River Information
The Wood River Learning Services provides a small collection of textbooks for St. Luke's Education classes and leadership development materials.
We are open from 7 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.