Understanding Your St. Luke's Billing Statement
As your healthcare provider, St. Luke's strives to assist you in understanding the costs associated with your medical treatment. This example will guide you through your billing statement and explain the various sections.
If you have any questions regarding your bill, please contact us.
Numbered areas point out where important information can be found on your billing statement.
(1) Message area: Bolded text tells patient what to do
(2) Summary and description of services provided
(3) Description of payment/adjustment/charge activity since last statement
(4) Date services were provided and due date
(5) Area to fill out if paying by credit card
(6) Date statement was printed
(7) Patient’s account number
(8) Total amount now due from patient with this statement
(9) Area to write amount you will be paying at this time
(10) Name and address of person recorded as responsible party for account