St. Luke's Research
Information for Researchers
For all forms of human research conducted at St. Luke’s at entities or facilities, and/or supported by St. Luke’s resources, the Health System abides by ethical principles, regulatory and compliance requirements, and policies and procedures. These activities require compliance to several sources of complex regulations, including:
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Regulations on research with human beings
- Health and Human Services (DHHS) Regulations on research with human beings
- International Conference on Harmonization (ICH)
- Other sources of regulations, policies, and procedures concerning the conduct of clinical trials.
St. Luke’s is committed to protecting the rights and welfare of subjects in human research, and conducts a careful evaluation of all aspects of the study and the study staff before a study is approved. St. Luke’s Research Regulatory Office assists researchers with the preparation, submission, and maintenance of clinical trials regulatory data. Please select the appropriate request form below and you will be contacted by a regulatory coordinator regarding your project.
- Request for Research Determination
- New Research Project Request
- Existing Research Project Request/Reporting Research Changes
If you have any difficulty using the electronic forms, you can print and fax them to 208-381-8929.
For questions or other help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-381-8926.
Access training requirements for researchers.
Conflict of Interest Reporting
Learn more about requirements for reporting Conflicts of Interest .
Study Management Tools
Access tools you can use once your study has been approved to manage study conduct.